Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.310 High Aug 4 and 5
- RES 3: 135.240 High Aug 6
- RES 2: 135.135 76.4% retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 14 sell-off
- RES 1: 135.060 High Aug 20
- PRICE: 134.940 @ 05:45 BST Aug 21
- SUP 1: 134.800 Low Aug 19
- SUP 2: 134.710 Low Aug 18
- SUP 3: 134.450 Low Aug 14 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 134.410 Low Jun 17
BOBL futures traded higher again yesterday. The contract has managed to trade above 135.006, 61.8% retracement of the Jul 31 - Aug 14 sell-off. Although recent gains have been viewed as a correction, the continued push higher suggests scope exists for a continued climb. This has opened 135.138, the 76.4% retracement where a break would open 135.350, Jul 31 high. Initial support is at 134.800, Aug 19 low.