- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
MNI DATA FORECASTS: EZ Inflation, US Payrolls In Focus
US VP Harris Faces Serious Test At Munich Security Conference
US Vice President Kamala Harris has arrived in Germany to lead the US delegation at the Munich Security Conference.
- The conference, which begins tomorrow, comes ahead of the anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine as Kyiv braces for a significant Russian offensive.
- Harris will hold key meetings with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, and French President Emmanuel Macron.
- Harris will also meet with the Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin and Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson to discuss their stalled NATO accession bids.
- The trip may be the most critical of Harris' tenure and comes amid serious questions over the future of US aid to Ukraine with the Republican-controlled House of Representatives calling for more stringent oversight.
- Harris will also be tasked with convincing allies to keep working in lockstep with US economic measures on China despite potentially damaging economic repercussions in Europe.
- German Finance Minister Christian Lindner yesterday warned that decoupling from China is not the best approach for Europe.
- President Biden will travel to Europe on Monday to meet with leaders from NATO's Eastern flank and give a speech in Poland.
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.