Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4234.50 0.764 projection of the Jul 19 - Sep 6 - 20 price swing
- RES 3: 4223.00 High Sep 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 4200.50 High Sep 24
- RES 1: 4175.00 High Oct 15
- PRICE: 4151.00 @ 05:56 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 4099.10 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 4004.00 / 3949.50 Low Oct 12 / Low Oct 6 and bear trigger
- SUP 3: 3902.50 Low Jul 20
- SUP 4: 3882.00 Low Jul 19 and a key support
EUROSTOXX 50 futures are consolidating and in pattern terms, recent price action appears to be a bull flag. Price action has recently cleared the 50-day EMA. The clear breach of this average and the recent break of a number of resistance points has exposed 4200.50, the Sep 24 high. Above this level is the major resistance and bull trigger at 4223.00, Sep 6 high. On the downside, the 50-day EMA, at 4101.50 today, marks initial support.