Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134-00+ High Aug 17 and key near-term resistance
- RES 3: 133-28 High Sep 3
- RES 2: 133-12+ High Sep 22
- RES 1: 132.20+ Low Sep 17 and recent breakout level
- PRICE: 132-01+ @ 15:18 BST Sep 24
- SUP 1: 132-01 Low Sep 24
- SUP 2: 131-27+ 1.00 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 3: 131-14 Low Jun 17 (cont)
- SUP 4: 131-11 1.00 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
Treasury futures remain weak following Thursday's sell-off as an early recovery waned. Thursday's move lower resulted in the break of a number of key support levels to confirm a resumption of the downleg that started Aug 4. This keeps the outlook negative for now, with downside targets shifting lower to 131-27+ initially ahead of 131-14. Initial firm resistance is at 133-12+, Sep 22 high.