Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.927 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger (cont)
- RES 2: 99.860 - High Jun 14 (cont)
- RES 1: 99.795 - High Aug 20 cont)
- PRICE: 99.080 @ 16:02 BST Oct 25
- SUP 1: 98.895 - Low Oct 18
- SUP 2: 98.768 - 50.0% 2018 - 2020 Range
- SUP 3: 98.510 - 61.8% 2018 - 2020 Range
The sell-off in short-end Aussie bonds accelerated Monday, but prices have stabilised somewhat since. Nonetheless, 3yr futures have shown through all nearby support levels, most notably a key Fib at 99.064 as well as the 99.00 handle. This puts the recent low just above the lowest levels since mid-2019, opening key Fib supports on the way lower at 98.768 and 98.510. The outlook remains resolutely bearish.