- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Biden-Russia's 'War Is About Extinguishing Ukraine's Right To Exist'
US President Joe Biden delivering address to UNGA in New York City. Uses some very forceful rhetoric following Putin's address earlier this morning.
- Biden: "Putin claims he had to act because Russia was threatened. But no one threatened Russia. And no one other than Russia sought conflict. This war is about extinguishing Ukraine’s right to exist as as a state, plain and simple, and the Ukrainian people’s right to exist as a people… That should make your blood run cold."
- Biden: "Let us speak plainly. A permanent member of the United Nations Security Council invaded its neighbor."
- Biden: "Russia has shamelessly violated core tenets of UN charter...Putin has made reckless nuclear threats'.
- Biden: "If nations can pursue their imperialist ambitious without consequence, we put everything this institution stands for at risk. Everything."
- Biden voices support for increasing number of permanent and non-permanent members of the UN Security Council.
- Livestream: https://media.un.org/en/webtv
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.