Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Bond futures operate shy of SYCOM highs after another overnight
session that was dominated by coronavirus matters, YM & XM both +0.5, while 3- &
10-Year yields remain in close proximity to their historical extremes.
- The AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread hovers around the -44bp mark early Thursday
- Bills sit +1 to -1 through the reds.
- Q4 CapEx data headlines today, and comes in the wake of yesterday's soft
complete construction work metric. In addition to the headline figure, eyes will
be on the initial 2020/2021 CapEx estimate.
- Will also be on the lookout for pricing of NSW T-Corp's new Mar 2033 line.