Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: During the US afternoon, the US Treasury market made an attempt
to drag back the rises in yield seen earlier in the week. This was helped by a
startlingly strong 7Y note auction that stopped 1.1bp through the WI bid side.
- In Asian and early Europe, the rally rang out of steam. The 10Y UST has traded
within 1bp of 2.31% throughout these two sessions. Events were slightly
different at the front end of the yield curve and the 3Y (after having rallied
very hard yesterday) pushed yields up fastest today.
- Swap spreads are unchanged today, with the exception of a small bid to the 2Y.
- Looking ahead, there is a month-end extension of 0.07Y, that should mostly
kick in around 2.30-3.00pm Eastern time and the data is highlighted by the PCE
report, MNI Chicago Business Sentiment and Univ of Michigan.
- Despite it being quarter end, there is no significant upward (or downward)
movement yet in the GCF repo rate.