October 04, 2022 06:21 GMT
- Bund fades off its high after finding some resistance at yesterday's high overnight and on the cash open.
- Still an impressive 336 ticks rally from yesterday's low.
- Resistance is seen at 141.41 today's high, printed a 141.39 high yesterday.
- There's a small opening gap down to 140.77, printed a 140.81 low overnight.
- A break below the latter opens to 140.22.
- Today sees very little in terms of data, EU PPI and out of the US Factory Orders, Durable goods will be final reading.
- SUPPLY: Austria 2032 and 2051.
- SPEAKERS: ECB Lagarde, de Cos, Centeno, and Fed Logan, Williams, Jefferson, Mester, Daly.