Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Tsy futures steady to mixed after the NY close, yld curves flatter with Bonds outperforming most of the session. Moderate volumes include decent pick-up in Sep/Dec rolling ahead Aug 31 final notice. Update:
- 3M10Y -1.041, 54.161 (L: 52.18 / H: 55.783)
- 2Y10Y -1.506, 49.07 (L: 48.422 / H: 51.348)
- 2Y30Y -3.393, 120.423 (L: 120.119 / H: 124.767)
- 5Y30Y -3.026, 107.915 (L: 107.788 / H: 111.616)
- Current futures levels:
- Sep 2Y down 0.25/32 at 110-13 (L: 110-12.875 / H: 110-13.75)
- Sep 5Y down 1/32 at 125-27 (L: 125-26.25 / H: 125-30.75)
- Sep 10Y down 0.5/32 at 139-17.5 (L: 139-13.5 / H: 139-23.5)
- Sep 30Y up 8/32 at 179-19 (L: 178-28 / H: 179-28)
- Sep Ultra 30Y up 31/32 at 221-21 (L: 219-24 / H: 221-31)