Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI Research
- About Us
- RES 4: 177-17 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 177-14 High Aug 27
- RES 2: 176-19 Bear channel top drawn off the Aug 6 high
- RES 1: 176-15 High Sep 1
- PRICE: 175-29 @ 11:39 BST, Sep 2
- SUP 1: 173-16 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 172-24 1.000 proj of Aug 6 - 13 sell-off from Aug 24 high
- SUP 3: 172-07 Bear channel base drawn off the Aug 16 high
- SUP 4: 171-13 1.236 proj of Aug 6 - 13 sell-off from Aug 24 high
30yr futures maintain a bearish theme despite the recent climb. The contract stalled at 178-13 on Aug 24. Last week's sell-off resulted in a breach of 175-28, Aug 13 low confirming a bear trend and a bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. A resumption of weakness would open 172-07, the bear channel base drawn off the Aug 6 high and just below a Fibonacci projection. Channel resistance is at 176-19.