Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 153.02 - High Apr 28 2020
- RES 2: 152.62 - High Jul 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 151.93 High Sep 10 / 15
- PRICE: 151.23 @ 15:22 BST Oct 22
- SUP 1: 151.18 - Low Oct 08 / 11
- SUP 2: 150.88 - Low Apr 1
- SUP 3: 150.38 - Low Feb 26
The recent sell-off in JGBs remains top of mind for markets, but the downside pressure has abated somewhat in recent sessions. As such, markets have undergone a minor corrective bounce, but the sentiment and trend direction remains unchanged, with a re-test of recent lows likely. Weakness through 151.18 opens 150.88 and below. For the upside argument to firm, markets need to solidify the recovery above the 151.50 level initially ahead of the 200-dma at 151.69.